Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunday Salon - February has come to an end!



Happy Sunday Everyone! I had a great reading month in February. I finished 10 books. My list for the month...

Duplicity Dogged the Dachshund by Blaize Clement
Certain Girls by Jennifer Weiner (audio)
The Yankee Years by Joe Torre and Tom Verducci
Back to School Murder by Leslie Meier
Maternal Instinct by Caroline Anderson
Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger (audio)
The Heart Surgeon's Secret Son by Janice Lynn
Once Upon A Valentine's by Holly Jacobs
Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
Only the Cat Knows by Marian Babson

I'm a bit behind on my reviews, but I'll finish them sometime in the next couple of days.

After a lovely week of fairly warm weather, the weatherman is playing his old tricks on us and saying we're going to get two storms in the next two days. Supposedly tomorrow's will only be an inch or so of snow, but then Monday we could see as much as 10 inches. Yikes! Sounds like my Sunday will a good day to catch up on some more reading and start March out right...at least as far as reading goes.

I hope everyone has a great week!



Sunday-MySpace-Comments
MySpace Comments and Sunday Comments

6 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne, thank you so much for your kind words about my friend Barbara. It really helps to have someone as kind and caring as yourself be there and reach out as you did. It is very much appreciated.
    That short tribute did not even begin to do justice to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a great month of reading in February. I haven't read any of the ones you read but have read some of the authors before. Hope that March goes just as well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's pretty good for a short month! That's why I gave you an award for your Fabulous Blog! Stop by and pick it up!! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Lisa! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ten books in a short month is very good. I haven't read any of these myself but I'll watch for your reviews. I love that cat photo. It makes me want to go lie down. Happy reading in March.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.