Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Sunday Salon - Reading, Reading and More Reading!



This has been a pretty good week for me. I finished two Harlequin Medical Romances that Harlequin sent to me as part of their Tell Harlequin panel. I should be getting a survey to fill out about them soon. Both were really good. I love medical fiction whether it's romances, thrillers or suspense. I, also, finished a chick lit audio book Chasing Harry Winston. It was good, not great but it didn't have to be :) It kept my mind off work as I drove to and from work and that's what's important :)

Now I'm reading Holly Jacobs "Once Upon A Valentine's". It's the third book in her Harlequin American trilogy. I loved the previous two books and I'm loving this one too.

Other than that, it's been a quiet week. I've just been reading alot and reading "feel good" types of books.

Sunday night will be Oscar night for me. I love watching the Oscars even though I rarely see any of the nominated movies before the awards. I usually wait for the DVDs, but that's okay. It's fun for me to watch the stars walking the Red Carpet.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Cat-Comments
MySpace Comments and Cat Comments

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading medical thrillers too. :-) I will be watching the Oscars as well. I've seen three of the five Best Picture nominees--I would like to have seen the other two, but I just didn't get around to it. Have a great week, Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your morning kitty. I will be watching the Oscars too. I just love to see the red carpet with the ghastly to glamorous gowns. Take care.
    Wisteria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.