Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #113



And...here we go!

1. I'm awake, I'm tired, I want to go back to sleep.

2. Why do I have to go to work and not stay home and read.

3. How does this coffeepot work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put makeup on my face.

5. I consider myself lucky because I have a great husband, cats and family.

6. One day we’ll see the economy get better.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include watching DVDs and Sunday, I want to go grocery shopping!

Cat-Comments
MySpace Comments and Cat Comments

9 comments:

  1. I am right with you on #1 and #2! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right with you on #1 and #2! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed to see #6 soon!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a weekend of reading and watching DVD's! Sounds great!! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for #6! Have a great weekend. I love the cat cartoon at the bottom of your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's hoping for number six also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes our response to #2 is the same - but right now I relate to #1 - and am hoping #6 comes soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your list- and empathize!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another new layout ! It suits perfectly. As for # 6, I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen anytime soon. We are in a right old mess o' .... to put it mildly.
    Have a good weekend and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.