Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - September 27th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...



How pathetic was she? Big-city college graduate with dreams of becoming a sports columnist for a famous city newspaper, wasting away in a small-time newsroom writing personal ads for desperate people looking to hook up. Even more pathetic was that the one she'd been working on before the phone rang was her own.

13 comments:

  1. I really love the cover of this one. Great teaser. :)

    My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I like it! And the title makes me giggle...even the author's name kind of matches the title in terms of alliteration.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's not very happy. Hope her life changes around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks funny! Thanks for sharing. If you get a chance, my teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! And the title of the book is intriguing. Here is my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve that cover!

    Teaser Tuesdays add to mt TBR pile! And this one sounds like another one to add!

    Here is my Teaser post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the teaser and I love the cover. This looks like a great cozy mystery (that's what I am guessing it is). I am going to have to check it out because this is a genre I am loving more and more. Enjoy your reading.

    Here is my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super teaser! Sounds like an enjoyable book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny she is looking at her own....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too fun. I love cozies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.