Friday, September 9, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - Week 27


http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. I always refuse to admit when I don't feel well. I figure everyone has their own problems, no point in giving them mine too.

2. I won’t eat sushi. I tried it a couple of times, but hated it.

3. I would like to hang out with a few mystery writers for a day. I want to learn how to write one myself.

4. I would like to learn how to knit. My grandmother always wanted to teach me, but I was young and didn't want to bother. Now, she's gone and I realize I should have listened :)

Funny Pictures - No Typing Only Petting
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

7 comments:

  1. We share the same #1. I can crochet, but not really knit.. my mom tries to teach me, I can do it with her (a little) but as soon as I am alone....

    ReplyDelete
  2. share the same final answer. I too wish I had paid better attention when she was knitting. I can bake bread though -- that was her specialty and I always think of her when making a fresh loaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the trick to sushi is the wasabi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with #1.
    I think sushi is really for cats...isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep thinking I want to learn to knit and just never get around to it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't eat sushi either. I have tried many times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.