Friday, September 2, 2011

My New Cozy Blog

I finally did it - I started a new cozy mystery blog. Mainly I'm going to keep this one running for all my reviews (of all different genres)and for my book memes, but the new blog is to focus only on the cozy mystery. If you'd like to check it out, go to Socrates' Cozy Cafe

Authors - if you have cozy mysteries that you'd like me to review, just contact me. If you have any info, you'd like me to add to my site, just let me know.

I'm off to do some reading now :)

funny pictures - Best Little Cathouse in Texas
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

7 comments:

  1. i like the cozy site. so appropriate for this time of year. cozy book with warm cocoa (preferably in front of a fireplace) mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Yvonne. I shall go and take a look. I don't think I could cope with two blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Cozy mystery blog! I have read maybe one cozy mystery, Charlaine Harris A Bone to Pick and I thought that one was pretty ok! Would love to stop by your blog for some suggestions!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne,

    It's a great idea and the new site looks fantastic, I shall stop by agian later to link the new site to my blog roll and take a closer look at the great titles you already have up there.

    I hope that you don't find it too much keeping both sites going and that you still can find some time to read all the books you want to talk about.

    Good luck with the new project and most of all ENJOY!!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Hopefully, it won't be too much for me, but if it is - this blog takes precedence. Socrates' Book Review Blog is my baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read too many cozy mysteries, but I do own several. I need to read more.

    Looks like I'm not the only one branching out. I recently launched my new horror blog! We just love blogging, don't we?!

    I'm headed over to check it out now. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.