Friday, September 9, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 9/9-9/12

Book Blogger Hop

The blog hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books

This week's question...

“Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”

My answer...

I enjoy many different genres, but my favorite is cozy, followed by romance. If they stopped writing cozies, I would read romance, suspense, thrillers and I'm sure I'd find other genres to enjoy. I would never stop reading. I would just move on to other genres and perhaps discover some new favorites.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely wouldn't stop reading either! I'll be surprised if I see anyone say that they would.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't stop reading either. My current favourite genres are paranormal and historical fiction/romance, but I'm sure I'd soon find something else.

    Have a great weekend!

    http://beyondstrangenewwords.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-blogger-hop-28-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne!
    I don't even know what a cozy is! That is one of the reasons why I love coming by here ... well that and the cats ... tee hee hee!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppin' by to say I'm back! Cute cat photos, as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.