Thursday, September 8, 2011

Theme Thursday - HEALTH (Health / Wellbeing / Illness / Disease/ etc )

Theme Thursdays


This is a new meme hosted by kavyen at Reading between Pages.. “Theme Thursdays” will be open from one thursday to the next and anyone can post it. The rules are simple:

* A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
* Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
* Post it and don’t forget to mention the author and the title of the book
* Since we may take a few days to finish a book, this event is open for one whole week

This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.

This week’s theme is – HEALTH (Health / Wellbeing / Illness / Disease/ etc )

This week one of the books I'm reading...



"This meant so much to her. I just wish it hadn't hurt me so badly. I never got over the fact she missed a whole year of my life...the weeks I was sick with the mumps, my first broken heart. She visited, but never seemed to be around when I needed her most. She had a whole life going on that didn't include me. You know, sometimes a child just needs to feel like they're everything to their mother."

2 comments:

  1. Excellent choice. Something about this sentence stuck a chord with me Yvonne. Very apt and surely a mind blowing choice for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! Thanks for visiting mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.