Thursday, September 22, 2011

Theme Thursday - SOUND / MUSIC

Theme Thursdays


This is a new meme hosted by kavyen at Reading between Pages.. “Theme Thursdays” will be open from one thursday to the next and anyone can post it. The rules are simple:

* A theme will be posted each week (on Thursday’s)
* Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
* Post it and don’t forget to mention the author and the title of the book
* Since we may take a few days to finish a book, this event is open for one whole week

This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.

This week’s theme is – SOUND / MUSIC

This week I'm reading...



He pulls her in front of him and against him. They both start bobbing their heads to the music. There'll be time for the jumping around almost mosh pit of the punk concert later.

8 comments:

  1. They're just getting started. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like they're going to have a fun night!

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/09/theme-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is already showing signs of a fun night. Always a good sign when the music makes you shake your head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter's head automatically starts bobbing when she hears music!
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect quote for this week - they sound all set for a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun quote! Mine is at http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like my kind of fun!! makes me want to turn on something really loud right now...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.