Thursday, September 29, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Reading Aloud



If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.



This week's question...

1. What do you think of reading aloud/being read to? Does it bring back memories of your childhood? Your children’s childhood?

2. Does this affect the way you feel about audio books?

3. Do you now have times when you read aloud or are read to?

My answer:

I don't really remember being read to when I was a child. So, I was never really into being read to. It's just not something I grew up with.

I do listen to audio books though. Mainly because I have an hour of commuting time to and from work and I figure why waste time when I can be listening to a book. There are times it's difficult to concentrate and not every book works well in the audio version. I just try to choose books that will work for me in audio.

I don't read aloud to anyone. I don't have kids, but I'm thinking if I did, I would have read to them.

funny pictures - Inside the box
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

3 comments:

  1. I still read aloud to my daughter most days and she's 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try listening to audio books while I crochet this Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big audio book fan...although I can see it being nice when you have to commute.

    Here's my answer: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-thru-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.