Friday, September 16, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - Week 28


http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. Banana is my favorite fruit.

2. I know it sounds silly but, I can’t stand leaving my cats while I go to work.

3. The meows of the stray cats remind me to go outside and feed them.

4. I have to kiss each cat before we go on vacation because they know they won't be spoiled until I come home.

(Anyone detect a theme in my answers? LOL

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

3 comments:

  1. Yvonne,
    I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps you were a cat in a previous life...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kiss my kitties before I leave for vacation too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... got the theme... and know the feeling. I have to kiss alex before work, and we have a "cat cam" to watch him while we are at work or traveling....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.