Saturday, August 16, 2014

2014 Foodies Reading Challenge - Wrap Up


I love this reading challenge and one of the few that I seem to be able to complete each year. I find that many of the cozies I read are set around food. I hope this challenge will be back in 2015, too. It's hosted by I'd Rather Be At The Beach



This year I did the Pastry Chef level with 4-8 books. I read 8 and here's what I read...

1. A Tough Nut to Kill by Elizabeth Lee (Click here to read review.)

2. Murder with Ganache by Lucy Burdette (Click here to read review.)

3. Iced to Death by Peg Cochran (Click here to read review.)

4.  Death on Eat Street by J.J. Cook (Click here for review.)

5.  The Pickled Piper by Mary Ellen Hughes (Click here for review.)

6.  Muffin But Murder by Victoria Hamilton (Click here for review.)

7.  Bitter Chocolate by Dawn Greenfield Ireland (Click here for review.)

8.  Well Read, Then Dead by Terrie Farley Moran (Click here for review.)



7 comments:

  1. I love books about food. Thanks for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd join but it would make me want to eat more LOL

    have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I did Pastry Chef as well and I think I've finished but I need to go through and update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great! I am so ashamed that I forgot I joined this challenge, and haven't reviewed any books to link up yet. Okay, I need to rectify this. I love foodie books, fiction and not. Thanks for introducing me to the Read Em and Eat Series. I used to live near Ft. Myers so it will be a fun read for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job Yvonne!! Thanks for joining the challenge and I hope you join again in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking the challenges, Yvonne! I'm having a spot of trouble with my record-keeping, but I'm going to use your example to do better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.