Saturday, August 2, 2014

May, June, and July Wrap Up




It seems like I'm very at doing my monthly wrap ups and I missed the last three months.  So, I'm playing catch up and doing them now...



May

The Pickled Piper by Mary Ellen Hughes
Hanging By A Hair by Nancy J. Cohen
Guidebook to Murder by Lynn Cahoon
Murder is Academic by Lesley A. Diehl
How to Moon A Cat by Rebecca M. Hale
Healing Her Heart by Audra North
The Yankee Way by Willie Randolph
Uncharted by Tracey Garvis-Graves
All Things Murder by Jeanne Quigley

June

Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews
Anything For A Story by Cynthia Hickey
Maltipoos Are Murder by Jacquie Lane
Murder a la Christie by Marilyn Levinson
The 1st Victim by Tami Hoag
Crazy, VA by Shannon Hill
The Baffled Beatlemaniac Caper by Sally Carpenter
Muffin But Murder by Victoria Hamilton
The Closer by Mariano Riviera (audio)
The White Magic Five and Dime by Steven Hochensmith and Lisa Falco
The Shamrock Case by Linda Weaver Clarke

July

Confession Is Murder by Peg Cochran
Tailing A Tabby by Laurie Cass
Pressed Pennies by Steven Manchester
Fatal Impressions by Reba White Williams
Bitter Chocolate by Dawn Greenfield Ireland
Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman (audio)
Free Agent by Roz Lee
Murder Strikes A Pose by Tracy Weber (review to be posted)

Not a bad book in the bunch!  I loved looking back on the last three months of my reading. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the wrap up logo is so pretty!

    28 books and not a bad one in the bunch? Dang, that's impressive. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do great every month.
    I really want to read OITNB since I saw all the episodes...

    Happy August reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your logo! The stained glass look beautiful. You read a lot of great books these past few months! I think all of them are on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.