Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - August 6th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Of course the next book I'm looking forward to is another cozy mystery. This is the 6th book of a series that I love and what a lovely cover...




Synopsis from Goodreads...

Kathleen Paulson is snowed under running her library and caring for her extraordinary felines, Owen and Hercules. But when a fund-raiser turns deadly, she’ll have to add sleuthing to her already full schedule....

Winter in Mayville Heights is busy and not just because of the holidays. Kathleen is hard at work organizing a benefit to raise money for the library’s popular Reading Buddies program. She has her hands full hosting the event. And when a guest at the gala drops dead, her magical cats, Owen and Hercules, will have their paws full helping her solve a murder.

The victim is the ex of town rascal Burtis Chapman, but she hasn’t lived in the area in years. And though everybody is denying knowledge of why she was back in town, as Kathleen and her detective boyfriend, Marcus, begin nosing around, they discover more people are connected to the deceased than claimed to be. Now Marcus, Kathleen, and her uncanny cats have to unravel this midwinter tale before the case gets cold.

Publisher:   Signet
Release Date: October 2014

4 comments:

  1. How have I never known about your blog before? I love it! This book looks so cute. Great choice :)

    New follower!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another wonderful cozy! Thanks for sharing and enjoy.

    Here's mine: “BETRAYED”

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.

    I always like checking out your post.
    It has to be a superpower being able to find these books.
    With cats on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, winter kitties. I'm looking forward to this one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.