Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Friday 56




This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.


It's that simple.

This week I'm reading...





From page 56 of the paperback book...

As I watched his face, always transparent. I could see the side of his brain that labeled my plan foolish and ridiculous wrestling with the side that strived to be Boy Scout helpful.

6 comments:

  1. LOL That's a good description. I like the cover and the title too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute quote. Are you enjoying the book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a moment I thought the author was actually talking about a transparent face and then I realised what they meant! Some people are an absolutely open book, so this is an amazing description! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing what book you pick because it's always a book I want to read! This one looks fun and I like the voice in the excerpt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that same thing happens to us all at one point or another... that is a great description for having a conscience!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting title. I only want to be well read not dead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.