Friday, August 8, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop-Week #175

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.


This week’s statements:


  1. Summer is almost over and it's too soon!

  2. I am much better at eating than cooking

  3. In the winter I will read more because I love to curl up and read when it's cold outside.

  4. Growing up I ate alot of chocolate but as a adult I eat more fruit.

7 comments:

  1. I love your answer on #2! I can relate to #3, too. #4 made me think of chocolate covered strawberries...yum. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate less chocolate as a child. Now, I really crave chocolate. Chocolate makes me happy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must still be a child because I still love chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sad about summer too.

    Yummy on chocolate, but I have cutting back as I age. Fruit is good too. Watermelon and nectarines are my favorite.

    Winter seems to be the most popular answer for #3. :) I guess no one likes it. I know I don't. :)

    Enjoy your weekend. Good answers.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your Friday Fill-ins! Have a terrific weekend, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind summer's end because it is unbearably hot where I live. I still eat a lot of chocolate but now it gives me heartburn. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.