Saturday, November 7, 2015

Monthly Wrap Up - October 2015



Time seems to really fly by me and I'm behind on everything.  Here are the books I read in October... not many but better than nothing...


A Beeline to Murder by Meera Lester
Faux Paw by Sofie Kelly
Felony Fruitcake by Linda P. Kozar (audio)
There Goes the Bride by M.C. Beaton (audio)
Knock on Wood by Linda O. Johnston
Guaranteed to Bleed by Julie Mulhern
Clutch by Lisa Becker
A Dickens of A Murder by Joyce and Jim Lavene
Hollywood Celebrates the Holidays by Karie Bible and Mary Mallory




3 comments:

  1. Hey, 2 a week isn't bad, especially working full-time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great number, Yvonne....the most important thing is enjoying them, and it looks like you have some good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.