Saturday, November 14, 2015

Foodies Read 2015 - Wrap Up



I finished this challenge this week.  I love this challenge and plan to do it again next year if Vicki hosts one in 2016.    It's hosted by Vicki from I'd Rather Be At the Beach.

I completed the Pastry Chef level (4-8 books).  Here's what I read...

1. Fry Another Day by J.J. Cook (Click here for review.)

2. Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

3. Fillet of Murder by Linda Reilly (Click here to read my review.)

4. Bite the Biscuit by Linda O. Johnston (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Death by Coffee by Alex Erickson (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Fat Cat Spreads Out by Janet Cantrell (Click here to read my review.)

7.  The Cake Therapist by Judy Fertig (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Death Before Decafe by Caroline Fardig (Click here to read my review.)

3 comments:

  1. Cozy mysteries with food, so appealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Cozy mysteries make it easy, I imagine, to do this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished this challenge a few weeks ago as well. I didn't do so well this year (completed but didn't smash it!). Read mostly memoirs but did LOVE one foodie fiction book, Kitchens of the Great Midwest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.