Sunday, November 29, 2015

Blogger Shame Review Challenge

Blogger Shame


Now this is a reading challenge I desperately need.  I'm incredibly behind on my reviews and it's really embarrassing.  I'm hoping this will help me catch up.

Here are the details of the challenge...



Challenge begins Jan 1, 2016 and ends Dec 31, 2016

All review books that have been on your review list for 6+ months count.

Any book format counts.

Crossovers with other challenges are okay.

You pick the number of books for your individual challenge.

It's hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup.


I will list my progress here and I'm going to try for 12 reviews...

1.  A Talent for Murder by Teresa LaRue (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Killer Run by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

3.  By Book or by Crook by Eva Gates (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Plan Bea by Hilary Grossman (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Do or Diner by Christine Wenger (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Murder with a Twist by Tracy Kiely (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Changing Light by Rebecca Stevenson (Click here to read my review.)

8.  A League of Her Own by Karen Rock (Click here to read my review.)

9.  Caught Read-Handed by Terrie Farley Moran (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Linny's Sweet Dream List by Susan Schild (Click here to read my review.)

11.  Claws for Alarm by T.C. LoTempio (Click here to read my review.)

12.

3 comments:

  1. I desperately need this one too. We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I think a lot of us are in that boat. I know I've got a shameful pile. lol Good luck with the challenge, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the same boat. I set my goal for 10 but I could easily double that if I go back far enough. [sigh] Good luck to all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.