Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Friday 56



This is a fun meme to do hosted by Freda's Voice. If you'd like to join on the fun go to The Friday 56.

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.

It's that simple.

This week I'm reading...



As her eyes became accustomed to the spine-chilling gloom she saw two tombs opposite her. Belinda gave a shiver of fear but reminded herself that she was only a few steps away from the crowded Quire should anything happen. But what could happen?

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to know what could happen myself. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I've said it once, I've said it 56 times. This is such great meme! I want to know what will happen next, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What could happen? Those words almost always mean trouble. I love the cover and title of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm so sure now that something will happen! I'm shivering....

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I betting that something will happen...

    Here are my Friday Memes: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/06/friday-memes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a feeling something bad could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Sounds like something is going to happen and it's not going to be good. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.