Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop - Week 15



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. When I reflect back upon my life, I regret not finishing college. After high school, I tried different things in college, but nothing ever really interested me. I always wanted to be a nurse and I should have continued on and did that.

2. I over use the word - mmmm....I can't think of anything at the moment.

3. The first time I saw the beach/mountains was when I was - another question I can't really remember. I've been going to the beach since I was a little girl. As for the mountains, it was probably when we went to the Catskills. It was around the same time when I went to the beach too. I'd say around 5 or 6.


4. A summer's day reminds me of the color yellow.

funny pictures - so dere i was when i seez dis man in a tree
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

3 comments:

  1. A summer's day reminds me that it's too dang hot outside. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat saving the fireman!*lol* As always, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great picture.... And, as for #1, it is really never too late to follow your dreams ....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.