Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! D This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Last week, I finished...

On audio...



On my Nook...



and



This week I'm reading...

On my Nook...



On audio...



Next up...I'm not really sure yet.

6 comments:

  1. I think I've mentioned that I have Knit Two on my stacks...loved the Friday Night Knitting Club. Enjoy your reading...and listening.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Knit Two a few months ago, I too, enjoy the Friday Night Knitting Club books.


    You have been a busy reader and listener last week, enjoy your reading and listening this week also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knit too looks awesome!

    My weekly recap can be found here :) . Please stop by is you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to check out the Friday Night Knitting series books, they sound fun! I loved The Road.

    I have three cats too! One is a tuxedo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom loved the "Knit" books. I have not read them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been longing to start on The Friday Night Knitting series. Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.