Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - June 28th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week one of the books I'm reading...



In the morning they stood in the road and he and the boy argued about what to give the old man. In the end he didn't get much.

13 comments:

  1. I'm wondering what did they give him? Interesting teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous teaser. I so want to read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw.
    Better luck next time.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous teaser! I'm definitely adding this to my list now.

    Here's mine: http://bit.ly/m4YVdR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting teaser.
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader

    My Teaser: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharing their limited resources, perhaps? Intriguing....

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is one of my best reads of all times! I recommend it highly!


    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the movie, but have not read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had this book on my TBR list for so long! Sounds great!!
    By the way, love your template and your cat :) And the cat widget!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, this is another classic I have yet to read. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser, have to say I didn't enjoy this book as much I am supposed to, I hope you like it more!

    My Tease!

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonder what he got? I think my husband read this book a long time ago.

    Here's ours:
    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/06/tuesday-teaser-divergent-and-home-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good teaser, although I feel sorry for the old man.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.