Friday, June 24, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop - Week 17



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. If you would have ever told me years ago that I now would still be working I would never have believed you (I'm way under retirement age, but I always thought I'd stop working and be a millionaire by now. LOL)

2. Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke is my beverage of choice

3. The last time I got a massage at a spa was a month ago when I was on vacation. I want another! (Massage and a vacation!)

4. Writing a book is one of the items on my bucket list

funny pictures - Some suffer from Narcolepsy.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

6 comments:

  1. Yvonne,
    I Love your answers...and about that book......come check out my answers at http://brendayoungerman.blogspot.com

    I am a new follower and I grabbed your badge - I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! The book is my bucket list too:) Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answers! Well, you know I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along... I am going for my first massage tomorrow... I share your #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get that massage! I just had one today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol about number 1. Have a ncie weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.