Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Salon - May Wrap Up!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

Time continues to fly and we're already in June. So, what did I read in May? I had a pretty good month...

Books Read:

Executive Sick Days by Maria E. Schneider
With Victoria's Blessing by Mary Nichols
The Last Darling by Cloud Buchholz
Montezuma's Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
Curiosity Thrilled the Cat by Sofie Kelly
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Cruise Ship Chronicles: Cozumel Cool by James Vaughn
Eternity Embraced by Larissa Ione
Deadly Reunion by June Shaw
Keepsake Crimes by Laura Childs
The Reckoning by Kimberly Van Meter

Books I listened to:

Bossypants by Tina Fey
You Can Be Happy No Matter What by Richard Carlson

That's a total of 13 books, which is great for me. However, that's because I was on vacation. I don't think June will be nearly as good as far as my reading goes.

Besides reading, I've been catching up on some TV shows that I never watched before - Bones and Eureka. I'm already addicted to both. I'm in the second season of Bones, so I have a ways to go to catch up. I'm in season 3 of Eureka, so I'm not too far behind there.

Now, I'm off to do some more reading...

Have a great week everyone!


funny pictures - The choice of a two piece is a little questionable too.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

5 comments:

  1. I've heard such great things about Bossypaants on audio. My library doesn't have it on audio and I'm so bummed! I am going to stop in tomorrow and add my name to the waiting list for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Nice cat pic ;)

    And great month for you. That is the good thing about vacations

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have several books on your list that sound wonderful! Lots of mysteries, which I should read more of since they keep me turning those pages so rapidly.

    Enjoy your day and your reading week!

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great reads done!
    Happy June reading!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-monthly-news.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.