Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Wait on Wednesday - December 2nd



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This looks lika a great new series coming up.




Synopsis from Goodreads:

From Amanda Flower—who writes the national bestselling Amish Quilt Shop Mysteries as Isabella Alan—comes the first in the new Magical Bookshop Mystery series.

Rushing home to sit by her ailing grandmother’s bedside, Violet Waverly is shocked to find Grandma Daisy the picture of perfect health. Violet doesn’t need to read between the lines: her grandma wants Violet back home and working in her magical store, Charming Books. It’s where the perfect book tends to fly off the shelf and pick you...

Violet has every intention to hightail it back to Chicago, but then a dead man is discovered clutching a volume of Emily Dickinson’s poems from Grandma Daisy’s shop. The victim is Benedict Raisin, who recently put Grandma Daisy in his will, making her a prime suspect. Now, with the help of a tuxedo cat named Emerson, Violet will have to find a killer to keep Grandma from getting booked for good...

Publisher: NAL
Release Date: April 2016


What books are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. You had me at "book shop," and that gorgeous cover captured my eye. This one does sound great. I need to start reading more cozies again.

    Here's mine: “SHE’S NOT THERE”

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I read some cozy mysteries, but not a lot, I do have to admit that I am addicted to cozy mystery covers. Sounds strange but the covers are usually just so colorful and "eventful" that they draw me in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series but it's so me! Adding it to my TBR. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.