Friday, December 18, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun Blog Hop-Week #240

Photobucket


This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.  I've been crazy the last few weeks so I haven't participated in this one lately, but I'm back now :)


This week’s statements:

  1. Anything chocolate taste delicious.

  2. Have you finished your Christmas shopping?

  3. My cat always gets mad at me for not immediately waking up at 5:00 am to feed her.

  4. When my alarm clock goes off, I cry, scream, rant and rave.  Then, I get dressed and go to work.


7 comments:

  1. Yvonne, your answers to #3 and #4 cracked me up! Have a terrific weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe there have been some of those cries, screams, rants and raves at our house too. lol I'll take most anything chocolate too!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Agree 100%

    2. Haven't even started

    3. My son's cat gets mad when she's sleepy and my son isn't ready to go to bed.

    4. LOL! I'm not as bad as I used to be, but then I don't have to get up and go to work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We must think alike,our first 2 were the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it that the best sleep is after the alarm goes off?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answers made me smile. Especially #4!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.