Sunday, December 20, 2015

2016 Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge Sign Up

Falling For YA

I loved this challenge last year and I am so glad they are doing it again. It's hosted at Falling For YA. If you want to sign up, just go over there.

Here are the details...



Welcome to the third annual Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge!

Have you ever logged on to Edelweiss or Netgalley with the intention of "Just Looking" and then logged off having requested 5 new titles even though your TBR is a mile long? This challenge will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%!

Challenge Guidelines

The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.

Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.

Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.

At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.

If you forget to link up one month it's not a problem just add your reviews next month.

If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.

If you have any questions tweet me @FallingForYA or e-mail Emisbookblog@aol.com!

Levels
Bronze - 10 Books
Silver - 25 Books
Gold - 50 Books
Platinum - 75 Books
Diamond - 100 Books

I completed the Silver level this year and I'm going to go with that one again this year. I will be listing my books here...

1.  Killer Run by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

2.  Murder on Wheels by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

3.  No Cats Allowed by Miranda James (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Between a Book and a Hard Place by Denise Swanson (Click here to read my review.)

5.  The Ninth Life by Clea Simon (Click here to review.)

6.  The Perfectly Proper Paranormal Museum by Kirsten Weiss (Click here to read my review)

7.  Murder with a Twist by Tracy Kiely (Click here to read my review.)

8.  A League of Her Own by Karen Rock (Click here to read my review.)

9.  Change of Scene by Mary Kay Andrews (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Raisin the Dead by Karoline Barrett (Click here to read my review.)

11.  Fat Cat Takes the Cake by Janet Cantrell (Click here to read my review.)

12.  The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews (Click here to read my review.)

13.  Decanting a Murder by Nadine Nettmann (Click here to read my review.)

14.  The Madness of Mercury by Connie di Marco (Click here to read my review.)

15.  Tea Cups and Carnage by Lynn Cahoon (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Linny's Sweet Dream List by Susan Schild (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Read to Death by Terrie Farley Moran (Click here to read my review.)

18.  Midsummer Night's Mischief by Jennifer David Hesse (Click here to read my review.)

19.  The Crepes of Wrath by Sarah Fox (Click here to read my review.)

20.  Sweet Carolina Morning by Susan Schild (Click here to read my review.)

21.  Death Among the Doilies by Mollie Cox Bryan (Click here to read my review.)

22.  The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan (Click here to read my review.)

23.  The Book Club Murders by Leslie Nagel (Click here to read my review.)

24.  Crepe Factor by Laura Childs with Terrie Farley Moran (Click here to read my review.)

25.  Unlucky Charms by Linda O. Johnston (Click here to read my review.)

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with this reading challenge, Yvonne. It sounds like an excellent challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this one as well.
    I am so far behind with Netgalley decides owed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.