Sunday, January 31, 2021

2021 Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge - January REVISED Review Link Up

 

Thank you to Gadget Girl 71 for the beautiful badge above.  It's so much better than anything I can come up with.  Thank you!

This link is for books you've read for the Netgalley and Edelweiss 2021 Reading Challenge. This is only for completed reviews and the link should go directly to your review. If you don't have a blog, you can either post your review in the comments below or on Goodreads. A review isn't required, but it's always fun seeing what everyone is reading.

GRRRRRRR....something happened to the January Review Link Up post and it vanished.  So, I'm trying to recreate it.  I'm so sorry about this.  If you posted your reviews for January, please enter your links again in this post.  

Link up your January reviews here. The link will be on my sidebar so you can find it easily.


Please use this format:

Line #1: Book Title (Your name/blog)
Line #2: Direct link to your review


8 comments:

  1. Mine are up :) 2 Netgalley and 1 Edelweiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up Yvonne! I got all 12 relisted. Wasn't too hard, cause my computer remembered the titles, so all I had to do was paste in the blog links to the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for re-linking. I'm so sorry that happened.

      Delete
  3. How do I remove books from the post? I posted the wrong list of books on accident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to delete them for you. Just let me know which ones (by #) that need to be deleted.

      Delete
  4. I'm re-adding my lost January reviews:
    The Haunting of Bonaventure Circus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Final January addition: The Souvenir Museum by Elizabeth McCracken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.