Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday - January 6th



This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.



Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.



I loved the first book of this series.  It even made my Top 2020 books.  So, I was excited to see a second book coming out soon.





Synopsis from Goodreads:


A young winemaker is over a barrel when her new boyfriend is accused of murder in this delightful cozy mystery.

It's fall in Boulder, Colorado, and the leaves aren't the only things changing. Parker Valentine, owner of Vino Valentine, is finally settling in to her winery and her new relationship with Reid Wallace, a local chef. But their delicate pairing is endangered when Reid's estranged family comes into town to celebrate the opening of his new restaurant.

Reid and his family are immediately at loggerheads, given their often acidic temperaments, but Parker still wants to make a good first impression. However, her efforts might be in vain when Reid's sous chef is found dead in the alley behind the restaurant, and Reid is implicated in the murder. In order to save Reid, Parker will have to find the real killer, even if the truth is difficult to swallow. 


Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: January 26, 2021




What book are you waiting for?

10 comments:

  1. This looks good- I'm hoping to read more cozies in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I presume there is definitely a cat in this one as well? I will take a look at the series, as I still need to find a couple of books for your purrfect challenge!

    Elza Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm a sucker for a cozy mystery! I'll check this one out. Thanks for sharing! If you're a mystery fan, you might be interested in what I can't wait for: https://theplainspokenpen.com/cant-wait-wednesday-the-broken-spine-by-dorothy-st-james/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boulder is such a beautiful place in the fall. I haven't tried this series yet, but it does sound good! I hope you enjoy this one when you read it, Yvonne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a fun, cozy mystery. Hope you get a chance to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love the cute cover of this book! Great pick!
    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an entertaining cosy - and I love that cover:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will need to add this series to my tbr list. It sounds familiar to Ellen Crosby's wine country series, which I am enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read the first book but this one and that one are both on my TBR. This sounds like a great series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.