Friday, January 29, 2021

Friendly Fill-Ins - January 29th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!


Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...

1. So far 2021 is just a continuation of 2020.  Nothing has really changed at all.  Well, politically things have changed, but not much else (mainly because of the pandemic).  However, the year is very young and hopefully that will change.

2. A book (movie or song) title that best describes my life is Cats.  I'm fortunate to always have cats by my side.  

3. Taking the kittens to the vet was a pleasant surprise.  Why?  Because they were so good.  They didn't make any noise in the car to or from the vet.  I'm used to cats screaming in the car.  Not these girls.  It was a wellness visit and they are doing very well.  They were so cute when they both raced back into their carrier when the vet was done.  They cuddled together like usual.




4. I learned that me, a computer and time is a recipe for disaster.  I spend way too many hours on the computer either scrolling through Twitter or Facebook or playing games.  I need to do other things in my life.  LOL




5 comments:

  1. Agree with #1 and my mum spends way too much time on the computer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it isn't just the computer that makes me waste time, it's my PHONE. I play Words With Friends and SongPop and those are HUGE time sucks!!!!! I am lucky that Bobo, Cody and Roary were (and are) good going to and from the Vet. Never had any screaming from the other two and Roary only meowed a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I can't believe I didn't think of Cats for #2. I am so glad the girls are good for car rides. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE your answers! Our Mom spends way too much time on the computer too!
    Have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Your answers are perfect! I also feel like 2021 is so far just a continuation of 2020, though I'm trying to be optimistic. And your kitties are so cute and precious! Cats is a perfect title for a person's life, because cats make everything better. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.