Friday, January 22, 2021

Friendly Fill-Ins - January 22nd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!


Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...

1. How to win the lottery is a mystery I would love to know the answer to.  I keep trying, but I keep failing 😀

2. Israel is the farthest I have ever been from home.  I went with a tour group right after high school.

3. I've lost count of how many times I try to get pictures of Kit with her new siblings but it's not working out well.

4. Kit always reminds me of her feeding time.  Here she is in her Chewy box to help me remember.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Kit is adorable. Cats do seem to have stomach clocks. How blessed you are to have gotten to go to Israel. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! If you figure out a way to win the lottery, please let me know your secret. And some kitties make photo shoots something challenging, don't they? Kit is adorable no matter what, though! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! Hee! We LOVE your fill-ins. I too would love the answer to #1! And Kit really does know how to work a box! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.