Thursday, January 14, 2021

Friendly Fill-Ins - January 15th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!


Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...


1. I learned to not leave anything on the floor the hard way.  Kittens think anything within their reach is fair game for them.

2. Everyone should travel at least once in their lives.  It's a bit harder now with COVID, but before the pandemic, we loved to go to different places at least once a year.  The only problem is that I end up missing the cats, but it's still a nice experience if you can do it.  It's going to be a long time before we get a chance to go anywhere.

3. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about the cats I lost last year.  I still  miss them so much.

4. I'll never be too old to take care of my cats.  At least I hope I won't be.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. We stopped traveling years ago because we can't stand to be without the cats even for a day. I completely understand missing your angels. I think of all of mine often too- I have a large display with their photos and I say goodnight to each one before I go to bed. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.