Friday, January 8, 2021

Friendly Fill-Ins - January 8th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!


Here are my answers to this week's fill ins.

1. I hope my love of cats never changes.  I know it won't but I couldn't think of anything else.  It would have been easier to say what I do want to change.  LOL

2. The luckiest I have ever been was when I had two open heart surgeries and survived.  I have no lasting effects from either one, so I consider that very lucky.

3. I never thought I would adopt more cats, but I did.  I just couldn't resist these two.





4. I'm waiting for Kit to accept she has two baby sisters.  She's not happy to see the two kittens we just adopted.  They seem curious about her, but she's being resistant.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! Two open heart surgeries? You're a trooper! And I know what you mean with #4. My girl Eddy really, really dislikes other cats. She's the only one who has her own room (my bedroom) to hang out in, simply because she never wanted to make friends with our newest cats. She doesn't even really get along with most of the cats that were already living at my house when I adopted her. She's just not a cat who likes other cats. All of the other cats at my house weren't too happy about the newest additions at first, but they eventually got used to their new siblings. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I hope Kit decides to like the newbies. I didn't know about your surgeries, you are very lucky indeed. Glad you are healthy now. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.