Friday, May 26, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - May 26th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. This weekend, I plan to watch a few movies (it's supposed to rain most of the weekend).
2. Reading a kitty cozy mystery never disappoints.
3. I once saw Kit so tiny that she crawled up the side of my husband's face.  This was the day she was born and turned up on our deck.
4. You'll never hear me say there are too many cats.  There can never be too many!


This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 

Kit found the perfect place to hang out on a rainy day.  She's on a lounger which is under my computer desk.

Happy Friday!




4 comments:

  1. Kit is beautiful. It is hard to remember they were ever that small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit is a beauty. I am glad you rescued her when she was so small. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. My # 4 was similar. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've bottle raised many a kitten, including some from the day they were born. So little and so fragile and precious.

    That's a really nice lounger and a lovely picture of you.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kit is so beautiful. I agree with number 4, and number 3 sounds so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.