Friday, May 12, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - May 12th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. I’ve got a yen for pizza.  Maybe some time over the weekend we'll get either a sausage or meatball pizza.
2. I would gladly trade my current flooring for new flooring.  At some point I'm hoping we can put new floors in the house.  
3. It seems like only yesterday that we brought Oreo and Cookie home.  In December it will be 3 years already.
4. If you offered me someone to organize my garage , I would happily accept.

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 

Oreo wants to wish everyone a Happy Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Oreo! I am not really a pizza lover, but on the ships they have an Alfredo's Pizza and I will usually go there once for the cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday to you too Oreo! Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I would love some new floors too. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo is so sleek and beautiful. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. New floors are a pill to have installed, but so worth it once it's done.

    Oreo, you are one handsome cat. Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.