Friday, May 19, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - May 19th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. Lack of sleep always gives me a headache.
2. Ten years ago, I was still living in New York and working.
3. Laziness is the reason I haven’t yet started decluttering the house.
4. I prefer reading, but I also don’t mind watching TV and movies.

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


So, I was just settling in to take pictures of the girls.  I was able to get one of Cookie licking Oreo's head.




Then, it started to thunder and they both headed to safety.

Happy Friday!




4 comments:

  1. Very sweet photo. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You already did a lot of decluttering when you moved so give yourself a break. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photo of the girls. If it thunders here I head for safety too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not laziness, it's structured procrastination, that's my story and you are welcome to use it.

    Seeing them get along and groom each other is a joy.

    Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...that is so cute. I understand about heading to safety. My cats, especially Bell, are very sensitive to all kinds of noises. They are constantly running to safety even if the noise is just on t.v. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.