Friday, May 5, 2023

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - May 5th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...
    
1. A self-cleaning house would make my life easier.
2. My May to-do list includes a couple of doctor appointments and celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary.
3. If my morning starts with a cat sleeping next to me, I am very happy.
4. Ending my day with a cat sleeping next to me makes me feel very relaxed.

This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 

Cookie is helping Oreo to groom.  Although I don't think Oreo needs help, Cookie just likes to be in charge of all the kitty beds.

Happy Friday!






5 comments:

  1. How sweet of Cookie to help Oreo. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I can't sleep without a cat in bed. A self-cleaning house sure would be nice. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again- I hope you have a wonderful anniversary! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. A self cleaning house sounds wonderful. I agree with #3 and 4 and really miss it. Cookie and Oreo are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes Serena will reach over and groom one of her adult daughters...I think, just to show that she's still the Queen Mother. Very seldom is anyone else allowed to lick, stroke, or pet her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a cat sleeping nearby is comforting, and i think they groom each other for comfort and social bonding.

    Frances Gabe, an inventor and artist and daughter of an architect, invented, patented and built the first and only self-cleaning house back in the 1980's. It was essentially a floor to ceiling dishwasher, and eventually it fell into disrepair, she let the patents lapse, and died back in 2017. It can be done, but it's not cheap, not easy, and you have to be willing to keep everything not waterproof in some kind of plastic container to protect it when in the cleaning mode.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.