Saturday, April 2, 2011

Anything Goes on Saturday - Another Blog?



This is a new meme called "Anything Goes on Saturday". It's a chance to choose any topic you want and talk about it on Saturday - it can be about a book, TV show, movie, a recipe or just an update on your week. Whatever you choose.

I decided not to use Mr. Linky for this meme. If you'd like to join in, just comment and post your direct link to your post. Then, go and visit other blogs and see what's on everyone's minds this week. Enjoy!

My theme today is whether or not I should start a second book blog. This one would be just for cozy mysteries. I was thinking, besides my cozy reviews - which I would continue to post here - I could post upcoming releases, which books belong to which series, possibly interview some of the cozy authors...what do you think? Am I taking on too much? Maybe I should just keep things on this one book blog. I was also considering starting a TV Blog. So, I'm starting a poll to see what everyone else thinks (although, never fear, I will have the final decision LOL)

Please vote in my poll about this in my sidebar. Don't worry, I won't know how you voted :) Also, any comments here about this would be greatly appreciated. I need to brainstorm this out before I do anything.

Thanks and happy Saturday!

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

6 comments:

  1. I just took your poll and added my 2 cents lol. My opinion, it is ultimately your decision. But if you really, really want to know what I think is that you should have one blog for books, including cozies and the other for TV. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time trying to keep two blogs, but that was just me. You can always give it a try and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can keep up with two then go ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. This is what I love about blogging - I can brainstorm.

    I definitely think I should keep this one with the cozies and not start a separate one for cozies. Then I'd be posting my reviews on both blogs and would be too timely. It was just an idea I was contemplating.

    I have thought alot about the TV one, but Blod and Nise make a good point - can I keep up with it? I don't know. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with this one. LOL

    Maybe this will be an idea that's on the backburner for now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I maintain more than one blog. Three, actually. One for books, one for music, and another for just plain old blogging. It's a lot of work and pretty time consuming. Sometimes I find myself concentrating on one blog more than the other (my book blog =P). But if you think you can really take the challenge, then go for it! I advise making up a schedule if you do.

    Here's my extremely loose schedule:
    Book blog: my weekly memes and at least one review a week
    Regular blog: a post every weekend
    Music blog: at least once every two weeks or whenever I just "feel like it"

    Here's my post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of a schedule. That might work out well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.