Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop - Week 10



This is a fun meme and it's hosted by Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Check out her lovely blog, if you'd like to participate.

This week’s statements

1. Lasagna is my favorite thing to cook (I don't really cook anymore, but when I did, I made a delicious lasagna.)


2. I don’t know if I could still do it, but when I was a kid, I was really good at playing the piano.

3. The best thing about last week was the weekend finally came!

4. The worst thing about where I live is it's far from most of the good stores.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from Feeling Beachie. Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from Hilary's Friday Follow Blog Hop because I LOVE book reviews and I LOVE cats so I couldn't help but add your blog to my blog roll! I hope you will come by to see our 2 cats and our dog and follow our blog sometime soon!
    I feature 3 blogs each Thursday (except for the past 2 weeks because I ran out of blogs to feature) so if you'd like me to feature your blog I will do that next Thursday if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lasagna is one of my favorite dishes! I wish I had taken piano lessons as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean - I have no good stores nearby!!! The ONLY store I have is a Walmart - ok in a pinch but not what you would consider a shopping spree!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.