Thursday, April 14, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want to Know - Week 33



This is a fun meme hosted by Dollycas's Thoughts.


This feature will be open from Thursday at 12:01 A.M. and close on Monday at 11:59 P.M. to allow those that want to participate over the weekend the opportunity to do so when they have more time. So you may want to check back on Tuesday or check the previous week's link on Thursday to view everyone's answers.

WEEK 33 QUESTIONS



1. How often do you go to the hair salon or beauty parlor?

I go about every 6 weeks...dumb gray hair. I go for a color and a cut.

2. Have you ever had a massage?

Yes, a couple of times. They are very relaxing.

3. Have you even been able to enjoy a full day of pampering at a spa?

Yes, once. A few years ago my husband bought me a day at a spa for my birthday. I had everything - massage, facial, manicure, pedicure...it was lovely. Not something I can afford to do often, but for my birthday it was a great gift.

funny pictures - Follow  your  dreams !
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

4 comments:

  1. I have never had a massage, I wonder what I am missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice at the end with the kitty. I had to laugh over this one.

    Following you this Thursday!

    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    Check out…
    Get into the blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the kitty. You live feed always shows I am in Randolph WI, but really in Fall River which is about 20 miles away and Randolph is one of Fall River High Schools biggest rivals! Randolph won our divisions state basketball tournament and they are the school who beat us for the umpteenth year to knock us out of the tournament. lol

    Now about spas, yes the are so expensive, hopefully someday I will get to enjoy one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So...do I answer the questions or do my cats?? *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.