Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays - April 26th



If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...



He looked me over, almost longingly. "Sedona, the last case you worked on, you almost got yourself blown up."

11 comments:

  1. Love the teaser! I haven't heard of this mystery series. I'll be looking for you review to see if it has to go on my wishlist. My teasers are from The Restorer by Amanda Stevens and Nickel Plated by Aric Davis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is new to me too, but it does sound humorous! Mine is from a new culinary mystery.
    Crunch Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is new to me, but sounds like fun...great title and cover.

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful teaser. This makes me want to check it out!! Girl, no more book buying!

    :D

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: THe Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser. Wonder what kind of trouble she'll get into this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Yvonne,

    This is not an author or series that I have come across before, but I love this slightly more light hearted, tongue in cheek, mystery writing.

    Just has to be added to my wish list, the one that I have ready prepared for my next life, as I have far too many books already to read in this lifetime !!!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay no to blowing up :3 haha, thanks for stopping by Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like she's got an exciting job! I'll have to give this one a look. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to laugh!! Sounds like a fun read!! Pop by My Bookshelf to read my Teaser Tuesdays selection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a funny teaser! Hope you are enjoying all of your reads for the readathon....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny teaser! Thanks for stopping by earlier. Hope you enjoy your Lisa Gardner book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.