Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Serenity Read-A-Thon 2011 Starling Line



So my first read-a-thon begins...here are my reading plans for the week...

1) Finish reading Opal Fire by Barbara Annino
2) Finish the audio book Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
3) Start the 2nd Knitting Club book
4) Read Executive Sick Days by Maria E. Schneider
5) Read Montezuma Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke
6) Start Midnight Cove by Sherryl Woods

I may have bit off more than I can chew since I'm working full time all week, but I figure I would give it a shot. If you'd like to sign up, this still time. Just go to The True Book Addict.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.