Monday, April 11, 2011

Musing Mondays - Mood Readers



If you'd like to play along on Musing Mondays, just click the button above to join in.


This week’s musing asks…

If you’re a mood reader, what (genre) do your moods usually call you to read?

My answer...


I'm definitely a mood reader. Usually it will be a quick read like a romance or a cozy mystery. Both genres usually make me feel good. I don't usually like to read anything too heavy when I'm moody.



Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

8 comments:

  1. I enjoy a romance or cozy mystery even when I'm not being moody.

    Thanks for your visit to My Reading Corner today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a mood reader. Check out my answer for this week's Musing on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a bit of a mood reader.
    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/musing-mondays_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that I like something light, like a cozy, as the exception rather than the rule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww what a cute pic :)

    I am a mood reader too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't consider myself a mood reader. Well, I take that back, sometimes I do get in the mood for a short, hot romance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting question. I'm not sure if I'm a "mood reader", but my reading is intensified at times due to my mood.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.