Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Serenity Read-A-Thon 2011



I've been debating back and forth whether or not to do this. I've never participated in any of the read-a-thons before, but this sounds like something I could do. It's hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.

Monday, April 25th through Sunday, May 1st. The read-a-thon will run from 12:00am Monday through 11:59pm Sunday (adjust your time zones accordingly). Remember, you can join in any time through the week and read as little or as much as you want. It's all about personally challenging ourselves and also having fun as a community of readers.

Check out The True Book Addict for more details and to sign up.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun with the readathon! I participated in one of the 24 hr readathons before, and it was completely exhausting. Setting a slow pace over several days is a nice option (although the 24 hr readathon is one where you can choose how much to participate also, I had a hard time not trying to read the whole time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with this, Yvonne....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're joining us, Yvonne! I have the starting line post up. Be sure to head over because there is info about the mini-challenges and giveaway. Just link your post in the Mr. Linky. Here's the link to the post: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2011/04/springs-serenity-read-thon-starting.html

    Hope you enjoy yourself this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined the Read-A-Thon after visiting you and reading about it. It sounds much easier than the 24 hour read a thons. I have never joined one before, so I think it will be a fun week. Happy Reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.