Thursday, April 28, 2011

Enquiring Minds Want to Know - Week 35



This is a fun meme hosted by Dollycas's Thoughts.


This feature will be open from Thursday at 12:01 A.M. and close on Monday at 11:59 P.M. to allow those that want to participate over the weekend the opportunity to do so when they have more time. So you may want to check back on Tuesday or check the previous week's link on Thursday to view everyone's answers.

WEEK 35 QUESTIONS


1. What is your shoe size?




Between an 8 1/2 and 9.


2. How many pairs of shoes do you own?



I have a lot of shoes - I have no idea how many, but most of them I no longer wear but I hate to part with them - on the off chance that someday I might wear them. LOL

3. How many do you actually wear regularly?




Let's see...two pair of dress shoes, one pair of sneakers and two pair of sandals in the summer. And...no, I don't really wear shoes with such a big heel - I'd fall. LOL

6 comments:

  1. I don't have nearly enough shoes. I keep wearing the same old ones and forgetting I even have others!

    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
  2. With summer just around the corner you will find me in flip flops until the weather turns to cold. They are my favorite shoes for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second picture!!!! i used to have a lot of shoes, a lot, my husband used to call me Imelda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the picture of the colorful shoe closet! I can't wear heels gracefully at all. Just the picture of the tall heeled shoes makes me nervous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shoes, and I tend to wear a bit more, but that is cos of our seasons

    ReplyDelete
  6. comfy shoes for me. mostly flats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.