Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Saturday Meme

I decided to discontinue my Anything Goes on Saturday meme. There's just not enough topics or hours in the day to keep going. But...I have a new idea. I'm thinking of a new meme "Book Covers Gallery". It would be on Saturdays, along with a link. Everyone could post pretty (or not so pretty) book covers every week. I don't know about the rest of you, but sometimes I just love looking at covers. What do you think? I haven't seen any other memes that focus just on book covers. If there is, I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, I just don't know about it.

I'm going to do another poll to see what everyone thinks. It's on the sidebar. Please vote! Thank you!

Also, thanks to all who voted in my last poll about starting a new blog for TV, cozies or just keep one. For now, I've decided to just keep this one. It's already more than I can handle. I may do a TV one later. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I am all for it since I love looking at pretty bookcovers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne, there is a meme called Cover Attraction which is similar to your idea. I have it listed in my Memes page. There are many memes that mirror each other, so don't let that discourage you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it sounds like a fun meme, and since I don't do a lot of blogging on the week-ends this would be just what I need for a Saturday. I can schedule it on Friday and phoof...it will show up on Saturday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blodeuedd - I love looking at pretty covers too.

    Suko - I did a google search but it looks like the Cover Attraction meme isn't active anymore.

    Gigi Ann - I love scheduling posts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne-great idea:) I am all for it. And this is an endless topic lol. I love looking at book covers that are pretty or intense or just eye catchers. Good Idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.