Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 2015



I love this challenge and join every year.  So, this is another I'll be doing again.  I get all my audios from the library and some ebooks, too.  This one is hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair



Here are the details from her blog...

Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but some of us also need space to keep them. I had so much fun with this challenge last year. Let's do it again!

There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!

 Requirements:
  • choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
  • read books you checked out of the library
  • books may overlap with other challenges
  • any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
  • reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is. (post with review linky is coming in January)
  • a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in or link up another way
Levels:
  • board book - 3
  • picture book - 6
  • early reader - 9
  • chapter book - 12
  • middle grades - 18
  • Young adult - 24
  • adult - 36
  • just insert IV - 50  
 I'm going to join up for the middle grades level at 18.  I will keep track of them here...

1.  All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner (Click here for review.)

2.  Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

3.  Agatha Raisin and the Vicious Vet by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

4.  Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

5.  Agatha Raisin and the Walkers of Dembley by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

6.  Agatha Raisin and the Murderous Marriage by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

7.  Agatha Raisin and the Terrible Tourist by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

8.  Agatha Raisin and the Wellspring of Death by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

9. Agatha Raisin and the Wizard of Evesham by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

10.  Agatha Raisin and the Love From Hell by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

11.   So That Happened:  My Unexpected Life in Hollywood by Jon Cryer (Click here to read my review.)

12.  Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

13.  Agatha Raisin and the Case of the Curious Curate by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

14.  Agatha Raisin and the Haunted House by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

15.  The Cake Therapist by Judy Fertig (Click here to read my review.)

16.  Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Dance by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

17.  Agatha Raisin and the Perfect Paragon by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

18.  Agatha Raisin and Love, Lies and Liquor by M.C. Beaton (Click here to read my review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.