Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2012 Sports Romance Reading Challenge


Yeah, I know...I said I wasn't going to join anymore challenges, but I couldn't resist this one. I love, love, love sports romances so this is definitely my type of book.

This year Crazy Book Slut is hosting 2012 Sports Romance Reading Challenge.

::::drool:::::

The rules are simple and there are only 2


Challenge does NOT start until January 1, 2012

and please make a post about this challenge linking back to this post.


Crossover's with other challenges are okay, ebooks are okay!


Levels:


Pee Wee: 1-3 books


Jr. Varsity: 4-7 books


Varsity: 8-11 books


Pro Baby: anything over 11 books

If you'd like to join in, click here.

I'm going to start at the Pee Wee level

1.
2.
3.

2 comments:

  1. LOL... Have fun with this challenge. I don't think I know any Sports Romance books, right off the top of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! So glad you decided to join us! Can't wait to see what books you pick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.