Friday, December 2, 2011

Sex and the Kitty by Nancy the Cat




Genre:
Fiction

Publisher:
Penguin Group (USA)

Format:
EBook

Release Date:
August 2011





It was bound to happen…I read a book written by a cat. LOL Nancy the Cat has written her own memoir and what a riot it is!

Nancy isn’t like all the neighborhood cats. All her kitty friends are perfectly happy sitting at home and doing kitty stuff. Not Nancy. She yearns for adventure and fame. She signs up with a talent agent and learns all too fast that fame isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.

Despite her own Facebook page and her own blog, Nancy craves more. She falls in love with a famous kitty heartthrob, but the old saying – be careful what you wish for – comes true for this kitty cat.

The title of this book is deceptive. There is no sex in this book. LOL Just a kitty cat wanting more out of life, just like the rest of us. There are so many cute scenes that will have readers laughing all the way through this one. It’s quick read and guaranteed to put cat lovers in a good mood.

How could I not give it 5 kitties and a great book alert?





FTC Disclosure: NetGalley provided me with a copy of this book to review. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.

5 comments:

  1. Love the title! Glad you enjoyed this--it sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a cute read! And what a pretty kitty on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great title and it sounds fun. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this on order from Amazon based on your mentioning it earlier -- I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to sharing it with our kitty MacKayla the Empress -- I'm sure she will approve :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, this one cracks me up, and yes I would like to read it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.